Friday, September 5, 2008

No Date Yet

Melanie did not hear from the doctor's office today, and when she called, they had closed at noon. So I guess we will find out on Monday.

I've received some questions about how to post comments and how to make the blog part of your home page, so I've decided to post the instructions here.

To post a comment, type your message, type in the word verification, then choose an identity. You don't need to sign up for a username. You can if you want to, but you don't have to in order to post a comment, just choose the Name/URL or Anonymous options and type in your name. If you have AOL Instant Messenger, you can choose OpenID, then select AIM and type in your screen name.

To subscribe to the blog, I discovered it's really easy. Select the Posts dropdown menu and click on your reader. I have an iGoogle home page, which pulls in all kinds of information, so I choose "add to Google". You'll need to have a web page that pulls feeds in from other sources in order to subscribe. To get a Google Homepage, go to google.com and select the iGoogle link in the upper right, then pick your options. Then come back to the blog and click on "add to Google"...and voila, you're done. Now you'll see a list of recent posts.

Thought of the day: In every season of our life, God gives us what we need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, Jim and Melanie -- You are all in our thoughts and prayers every day. I know this is a difficult time for all of you. Stay strong! We love you.